COME AND JOIN US
As a local public company who understands its country best, NI, sees great challenges and opportunities in vibrant Indonesia. We provide services of the highest standard to meet infrastructure needs in order to improve the quality of life and create best value for all
stakeholders. NI is playing an active role in the acceleration of infrastructure development in Indonesia. As one of the leading private toll operators, NI provides a service to more than 70 million vehicles each year.
1. Finance Accounting and Tax Manager
Managing and monitors all finance, accounting and tax functions such as cash planning and monitoring, cash control, budget management, tax reporting-monitoring, general ledger, financial reporting.
2. Engineering Manager
Ensuring the quality of toll roads based on the standards that have been determined.
3. Human Resources Supervisor
Provide, maintain and enhance the quality of human resources.
- Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting (1); Master Degree in Civil Engineering , preferably from Applied Geotechnical Engineering specially Geotechnical Highway and Geotechnical Structure (2); Bachelor Degree majoring Psychology from a reputable university (3)
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Finance & Accounting field with 2 years in Managerial Level (1); 5 years' experience planning and executing roads, bridges and building construction, experienced as a Project Manager (2), 4 years in Human Resources field (3)
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax (1); Project Management and composing tender document (2);
- Certified in Brevet A and B (1)
- Strong and self-driven, able to work in such pressure, and result oriented
- Willing to be placed in Makassar
Should you be interested to apply, kindly submit your full resume in
English to the following link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
PT. Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk.
Equity Tower 38th Floor, Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD),
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Lot 9, Jakarta 12190 - Indonesia
P: +62 21 515 0100 / F: +62 21 515 1221